Tuesday, October 20, 2009

update

It's been awhile since I've blogged here. Been a few places & back again. I'm still trying to heal my hand, am between bouts of OT, waiting for Brown & Toland to approve another 8 sessions. Meanwhile, ow.


I did get to go to Hawaii for Joey & Takako's wedding last month. Can you believe that sunset? That was their wedding day! While there at Turtle Bay I had an amazing Lomilomi massage where Lei (the masseuse) tied my Psoas muscle in a bow around my neck. Couldn't believe the intensity of that massage, and it was truly the massage of a lifetime. Worth the trip to Oahu for that alone!
I continued on down to Pahoa for several days. Lee was very close the whole time.
I picked up a ukelele in Kona. I've arranged Make Love Not War as a raggae song and am working on a new song inspired by the wedding. (The Lee Side of Love)

No comments: